Empira at the POLIS Convention!
Yesterday, our Empira experts delivered a captivating presentation at the POLIS Convention in Düsseldorf, Germany's leading trade fair for urban and project development, where ESG and sustainability were once again at the center of the industry's attention.
We are pleased to share some key highlights and takeaways from their speech:
Regarding our specific experiences with the implementation of developing impact investments:
- Through Empira's optimization planning processes, which explicitly incorporate ESG components, we can achieve a sustainability premium in our investments.
- We see the opportunities in sustainable investments while being cognizant of the need to limit the costs associated with sustainable developments.
- Changes in ESG requirements, especially from national and EU regulators, have been enormously dynamic in the recent past.
- The challenges are high but manageable through agile project management, and ESG-related planning costs can be significantly reduced.
- We achieved truly good results through an interdisciplinary approach as part of our agile project management.
- The interdisciplinary approach means that Empira was able to significantly increase in-house competencies across all business units.
Our sincere appreciation goes to our Empira experts Christoph Keilbar, Patrick Fischer, and Marcus Kohlstrunk and Christopher Collo, for their insightful and engaging keynote presentation.
Additionally, we extend a big thank you to the hosts of the POLIS Convention for organizing a seamless and collaborative event!